Start your day off with some natural sweetness and heaps of energy! Contrary to popular belief, a plant-based lifestyle definitely does not translate to a boring one lacking any excitement or flavour. This breakfast option is proof of that! Here’s an example of what you can whip up with only a handful of wholesome ingredients and a couple of minutes.
Yields 1 serving
- 2-3 chopped and frozen bananas
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 K’s NRG bar (your choice of flavour)
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- Blend the frozen bananas in a high-speed blender until you achieve a creamy/ice cream like texture.
- In a bowl, fold the frozen raspberries into the bananas.
- Chop the K’s NRG bar into cubes.
- Top the banana ice cream with the K’s cubes, chia seeds, cacao nibs, and shredded unsweetened coconut.