Feast your eyes on one of the most coveted flavour combinations…chocolate raspberry! This treat is decadent, naturally sweet, and packed with plant-based protein (Vega protein to be exact). Keep reading to find out how you can create this beauty in your own kitchen!
Yields 1 Serving
- 3-4 bananas (frozen)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 scoop Vega Sport Protein Vanilla
- 1 K’s chocolate NRG bar (cubed)
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/raw agave
- Blend the bananas, raw cacao powder, and protein powder in a high-speed blender until smooth. Fold in a 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Place the nice-cream into a serving bowl and place all of your toppings, included the cubed K’s NRG bar.
- For the sauce, melt the coconut oil and stir in the remaining ingredients. Top the nice-cream with the sauce.