What do you usually dive into on Sunday mornings? The weekend is upon us folks, so we thought it would be a good idea to share our recipe for these gluten-free pancakes topped with homemade raspberry jelly and a coconut peanut sauce!
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1-1.5 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup smoothe natural peanut butter
- Start by preparing the raspberry jelly. On medium heat, in a small sauce pan, warm the raspberries and agave until soft. Mash the raspberries with a fork and then mix in the chia seeds. Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes and then let stand while you make the pancakes.
- For the pancakes, mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add in the soy milk until you have mixed the perfect consistency.
- Heat about a tsp of coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook your pancakes and add some sliced banana into each one.
- For the peanut sauce, simple heat the coconut oil until it is melted and then mix in the peanut butter.
- Stack you pancakes, place your toppings, and enjoy!