What’s better than a peanut butter cup? How about a no-bake peanut butter mini cake made with whole and natural ingredients! This decadent and layered treat is incredibly healthy and so easy to make! This is a recipe that you’re going to want to keep on hand for a long time. We promise you that. Keep reading to find out how you can make what might be your new favourite dessert!
- 1 cup raw almonds (soaked)
- 2 cups dates (soaked if necessary)
- 1.5-2 cups raw cashews (soaked)
- 1/2-3/4 cup smoothe all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 chocolate K’s NRG Bar
- 1/2-3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup maple syrup
- Line the bottoms of two 4 inch cake pans or an 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the dates, 1/4 cup raw cacao powder, and raw almonds until combined.
- Press the base mixture flat into the pan size of your choosing.
- Blend the soaked cashews, peanut butter, coconut milk, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour half the mix into the pans overtop of the base. Allow this to freeze for a bit before working on the chocolate layer.
- Blend the remaining 1/4 raw cacao powder with the peanut butter mixture. Pour the chocolate layer overtop of the peanut butter layer. Allow the cake to freeze for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Thaw at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes before serving.