This is one of those “set it and forget it” breakfast options that will save you a whole bunch of time in the morning and fuel you with heaps of natural energy. How great does that sound? Keep on reading to find out how you can meal prep like a boss and even make your own variations to the recipe!
Yields 1 Serving
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if preferred)
- 3-4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1.5-2 cups non-dairy milk
- 3-4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 K’s NRG bar (topping)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries (topping)
- Topping Suggestions: raw nuts/seeds, shredded unsweetened coconut, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, etc.
- In a mason jar (or any sealed container), mix the ingredients until combined.
- Let the combination sit in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When serving, mix the combination together and then spoon it into a serving bowl.
- Finish your overnight oats with a K’s bar (chocolate is pictured) and other toppings of your choosing.