Spooky, candy-filled times are upon us with Halloween just around the corner! In the spirit of going door to door for delicious sweet treats, here’s a “trick-or-treat” inspired banana ice-cream bowl for you to enjoy. Keep reading for the recipe chocolate peanut-butter fans!
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 3-4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 chocolate K’s NRG Bar (cubed)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Toppings: smooth peanut butter, cacao nibs, shredded unsweetened coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds
- Blend the frozen bananas with the peanut butter until smoothe.
- Place banana ice-cream in a serving bowl and set aside in the freezer while your prepare the chocolate sauce.
- For the chocolate sauce, melt coconut oil for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Mix in the maple syrup and raw cacao powder.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the nice-cream and dip the K’s cubes in what remains of it.
- Finish the nice-cream with the rest of the toppings.